Print, Email, Share, Collaborate
The PCPA Interactive Map makes it easy for users to create and share custom maps and/or the standard Property Information Card. Whether you want to identify a specific Polk County location, showcase an area of interest, identify like properties, or just have a map of the area surrounding your home; there are many options at your fingertips.
Export / Print Map
The Export / Print Map tool allows you to generate a JPG image file for copying and pasting -OR- to create a map for a specific parcel or area that includes a map legend, north arrow, scale bar, and print date.
INTERACTIVE MAP PANEL
To create a JPG or Map first complete the following:
o Be sure you have searched for and navigated to a specific parcel or location.
o Select the Export / Print Map () tool on the map tool bar.
CREATE A JPG
1. Click the Create JPG button and allow time for the JPG to generate.
2. Click the download your JPG () button. A new page will open.
3. Right click and copy, save picture as, or perform the task of your choice.
1. Select the Layout of your choice (Landscape or Portrait)
2. Set the Map Title
3. Click the Create Map button and allow time for the PDF to generate.
4. Click the download your PDF () button to access the map.
Email a Map Link
Once you have selected an area of the map that you wish to share with others, you can also email a link to the map you are viewing.
NOTE: You must have a default mail client on your device for this feature to work.
1. Select the Email Link to Map () tool on the map tool bar.
2. The application will launch your default mail client populated with the link to the map you are currently viewing.
The Property Record Card contains property value and sales information (see sample below). This report can be accessed from the parcel info window that is displayed when a parcel is selected.
The Property Report with Map link on the Parcel Info Window opens a new page that contains a map of the selected property along with basic property information including a value summary and sales data. ****PRINT THIS PAGE USING YOUR BROWSERS PRINT FUNCTIONALITY***